Grim and determined, the inquisitor roots out enemies of the faith, using trickery and guile when righteousness and purity is not enough. Although inquisitors are dedicated to a deity, they are above many of the normal rules and conventions of the church. They answer to their deity and their own sense of justice alone, and are willing to take extreme measures to meet their goals.
- Advanced Core Rules
- An Inquisitor much choose a specific god to serve. They may only serve gods that are listed as having Inquisitors in the Religion section.
- Ultimate Combat Inquisitors
- Allowed: Iconoclast and Spellbreaker
- New Inquisitions are not allowed.
- Ultimate Magic Inquisitors
- Allowed: Exorcist, Heretic, Infiltrator, Preacher, and Sin Eater
- All new Inquisitions are allowed.