Ocean has many gods. Each race has their patrons, but above them are the gods of the world themselves. While not as held as dear as the more identifiable racial deities, they are respected in all nations and have followers among every race. They are older and more powerful, in general, than the racial gods, though they have less care for the lives and activities of mortals, being more concerned with the long-term working of the world itself.
They are all named in the Old Tounge, and all races share these names, though there are many other titles that are used.
- Tonatiuh (LN) – God of the Sun
- Coyol (CN) – God of the Moon
- Atlaua (N) – Goddess of the Seas
- Coatlicue (N) – Goddess of the Land
- Ometochtli (N) – God of Animals
- Xilonen (N) – God of Plants
- Matlal (N) – Goddess of Weather
- Itzli (NE) – God of Ice, Son of Matlal
- Xocotl (CN) – God of Fire
- Tzatzimime (CN) – Deity of Chaos
- Huehue (CG) – Goddess of Luck, Daughter of Tzatzimime
- Oxomoco (LN) – Goddess of Darkness and Magic
- Huantli (LN) – Goddess of Death