The Halflings are a very relaxed people, and their deities reflect this. They have a handful of Gods who are responsible for the most important things in a Halfling’s life, and while they are prayed to and kept in mind, there is little in the way of formal religion. The entire pantheon is a complex extended family, descended from Yondalla and Urogalan.
- Yondalla (LG) – Goddess of Halflings, Life
- Urogalan (N) – God of Death
- Lurgalan (NG) – God of Agriculture
- Sarabit (N) – God of Crafts
- Euphemia (N) – God of Cooking and Brewing
- Mimosa (LG) – Goddess of Community
- Brandobaris (N) – God of Travel
- Ur (NE) – Goddess of Evil
Some names taken from Forgotten Realms, because coming up with names is a pain in the ass.